IMPORTANT: Please read this document carefully. It is a condition of your use of our services at CrossFit Iron Bear (“CFIB”) that you comply with these terms and conditions.
EFT Authorisation: I, authorise CFIB to transfer electronic funds on a recurring basis from the checking, savings, or credit card account I specified above for my membership dues. This authorisation is to remain effective until CFIB has collected for all charges assessed in connection with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Membership Term: I acknowledge and agree that I will maintain membership and pay the dues specified above for the agreed minimum Term of 1 month. I agree that I will be liable for dues for the entire Term of this agreement in the amounts as stated herein regardless of usage or any change of circumstance.
Membership Renewal: After the initial Term has expired, this Agreement shall automatically renew at the current membership rate, which is subject to change, until I contact CFIB in writing to cancel. I am responsible for all charges billed or incurred prior to cancellation. I further agree that my membership benefits are exclusive to me and are in no way transferable to anyone else.
All athletes acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. I will comply with all the rules and regulations of CFIB.
2. I will pay a service charge of $10.00/week for any hold requests. All hold requests must be completed via the following online form and be for a minimum of 2 weeks, maximum of 8.
3. I hereby agree that if CFIB, is unable to process my payment from the designated account provided by me, CFIB is permitted to use any of the other accounts information provided as many times and as often as needed to replace the unpaid payments and service charges as required.
4. Failure to attend Classes does not relieve me of the obligation to pay the full tuition for the program in which I am currently enrolled.
5. I understand this agreement may be canceled at any time by providing 45 days notice (12 month contracts) or 30 days notice (month by month plans). All fees due within this notice period still apply. If the athlete wishes to cancel this agreement on the stated terms set out, they may do so by sending signed written notice, delivered to CFIB, 45 or 30 days prior to the cancellation date desired by the way of email, mail or in person to:
CrossFit Iron Bear
2 Rocco Drive
Scoresby, VIC 3179
The Membership Cancellation Request Form can be found here:
6. I confirm that the provisions in this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersede all prior communications, proposals, representations and agreements, whether oral or written with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
Building Our Community